Innovation Consulting from Disaggregate
Innovation — How We Help
Disaggregate helps you understand innovations, create new ideas, and apply them to your business and technology.
Dr. Yudkowsky brings twenty years of experience in high-technology industries to solving challenges in business and technology. His approach, as documented in his book on the topic, provides a common set of proven benefits: creativity, cost reduction, synergy, and more.
The Theory of Innovation
Here's a few questions about innovations:
- How can I tell a good idea from a bad idea?
- How can I tell a spectacular idea from a merely good one?
- Why do certain innovations start revolutions in business and technology?
- How can I determine the implications of a particular innovation?
- How do companies cope with revolutionary change when a competitor introduces one?
- Better yet, how can a company generate its own revolutionary changes?
Historical data and case studies show that some of the most important innovations share a common theme: they "take things apart," i.e., they break existing connections to provide powerful and more flexible pieces that fuel enormous creativity. The basic theory we use is captured in Dr. Yudkowsky's book; for examples and more information, see this introduction.
Dr. Yudkowsky's blog on innovation provides insight into current issues in business and technology.
Workshop, Talks, Articles
Please contact us if you would like a workshop, a talk, or an article about revolutionary innovation in your industry.